- 1 spoon of flour
- 2 spoons of butter
- 1 carrot
- 4 glasses of broth or water
- Yellow Cheese
- Salt and Black Pepper
How to make Sultan’s Soup
- Bake the flour for a little while in butter. (Be careful on not making the flour pink, the speciality of the soup is its’ whiteness.)
- Then add the grated carrot in and mix them.
- Later, add 4 glasses of water/broth and keep it in the oven until it boils.
- After it boils, heat it for another ten minutes.
- Before serving, you may add grated yellow cheese and black pepper.