- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 5 tbsp orzo
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 lemons, juice extracted
- 1 egg
How to make Creamy Chicken Broth Soup
- Combine chicken broth and water and bring to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- When the chicken broth boils, add the orzo into it.
- Add the salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, beat the lemon juice and egg nicely in a mixing bowl and gradually stir this mixture into the boiling soup.
- Leave it to boil for a few more minutes and turn the heat off.
- You can cook this soup with chicken, which is boiled and pulled apart into little pieces.
- You may also serve it with sprinkled parsley.
- Serve hot.