- 1 pound / 500 gr strained yogurt
- 2 cups water
- 1 bunch dill
- 4 tbsp sweet basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 1 pound / 500 gr wheat, boiled
How to make Cold Wheat Soup
- Mix the yogurt and water well in a large bowl.
- Chop the dill and basil finely and add them into the yogurt.
- Add the salt, dried mint, and wheat into the yogurt mix and stir everything.
- Serve cold. If you wish, you can add ice into the soup.
- You can serve this soup with a selection of greens as well as boiled spinach.