- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 medium tomatoes, grated
- ½ cup cooked chicken pieces
- ¼ cup vermicelli noodles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Vermicelli Soup
- Heat the butter in a deep saucepan or cooking pot over medium heat.
- Add the tomato and stir-cook to soften for 8–10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, vermicelli, chicken pieces, ground pepper, and salt.
- Boil the mixture over medium-high heat.
- Turn down heat to low.
- Simmer the mixture until the vermicelli is tender.
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with chopped parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges.