- 1 pound feta cheese, brokenino chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp Turkish red pepper or ground red pepper
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tsp dried mint
- Sliced tomatoes
- Assorted olives
How to make Spicy Pureed Feta Cheese
- Soak the feta cheese in warm water for about 30 minutes, changing the water often.
- Doing so will reduce the saltiness of the cheese.
- Drain the cheese well, then crumble it.
- Place the feta cheese, garlic, paprika, Turkish red pepper, and olive oil in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer it to a shallow bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve the cheese at room temperature.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and sprinkle with the dried mint.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes and assorted olives.