- 6-7 middle sized fresh apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Cold water
- 1 lemon
- Whole fresh mint leaves
How to make Apple Compote
- After peeling the apples and removing the seeds, cut them into cubes and place them in a pot.
- Add cold water to the apples until two fingers past and boil them with the water until they become soft.
- After the apples are cooked, add the sugar and the juice of one lemon.
- After boiling for another 5-10 minutes, remove from heat.
- Serve after cooling with fresh mint leaves.